Credit card fraud

cactikid

Member
For some unknown reason i had a fraudulent transaction on my card without knowing it and texts on mobile i thought were a scam but mentioned my bank and last four digits of my card ?? 0.99c removed as before it was 9.99c that triggered it . payment to APPLE.COM. ?? Rang up number and card when logged into my bank on desktop and seen it so was reported and action taken .
3 days later it was refunded and received a new card.

I did ask them how or where it might have been done as not getting out of house much was a mystery to me.
Their answer was it could be a company was hacked and details stolen.
I have also bought a card blocker for my wallet just in case.
Just a heads up to be safe out there and keep an eye on banking details.
 
Sorry to hear that. I've been using RFID wallet and mobile phone case for a few years now..Glad you were refunded.
 
Back
Top